Black Kings Tye Dye Fisherman Hat
- THE HAT:✔️55% Cotton / 45% Polyester.✔️3 Inches High / Brims Measures 2 Inches.✔️4 Brass Eyelets For Ventilation.✔️Two Sizes Fits Most (Small/Medium & ).✔️Perfect for Outdoor Activities and Sports.✔️Fishing/Hunting/Beach/Hiking.✔️
- STAY SAFE UNDER THE SUMMER SUN: Stop risking your health and safety by walking outdoors without adequate sun protection. Protect your skin from harmful UV rays and keep your hair out of your face and eyes by wearing this comfortable cap during all your outdoor activities. Made of breathable, 100% high quality cotton, it is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle.
- PEERLESS BASICS:✔️With superior fabric, innovative sizing, and unique colors, it’s time to refill your hats drawer with these peerless basics.✔️The look and feel of premium cotton meets modern performance.✔️
- MAKE AN AWESOME GIFT: Birthdays or holidays coming up? Great for any season, the “one size fits most” design promises a secure, tidy & comfortable fit every time
- Tie-dye is a modern term invented in the mid-1960s in the United States (but recorded in writing in an earlier form in 1941 as "tied-and-dyed", and 1909 as "tied and dyed" by Charles E. Pellew, referenced below) for a set of ancient resist-dyeing techniques, and for the products of these processes. The process of tie-dye typically consists of folding, twisting, pleating, or crumpling fabric or a garment and binding with string or rubber bands, followed by application of dye(s). The manipulations of the fabric prior to the application of dye are called resists, as they partially or completely prevent the applied dye from coloring the fabric